- producing information that serves practice
- develop methods which are linked with the processing of creative work
- increase understanding between art and its social
- interpret art works as cultural, political and pedagogical products
- critically analyze art and its future trends and understand its relationship with technology, economy etc
- rethink and question the role of the artist
AIMS: a democracy of experience and methodological diversity
so... all sounds good, to me. finally a chance for art works to support the needs of humanity. Artists have to get down from their bohemian world and help the world we re living in and hopefully (with this new dimension in their perception as humans) might start with a new approach. this is why i totally support this type of research after 2 months of thinking of its actual purpose. it is a chance for artists to see more, understand more and perform better for the better of society.