mercredi 9 septembre 2009

bikeland

so great, this thing that everyone is moving around with their bike. Old and young, all on the streets. some with bags, some with dogs, or flowers and I m always with my music, according to the weather.
1st days were kind of rough, (a have a hill to climb on my way home) so I was kind of in that vibe , where s my car? but now things are getting better. activated some muscles, got used to the hill, found out were closest shops are (which is kind of tricky here, got to ask people)

I try to figure out were do they do their usual shopping (u know like for groceries and.. food and drinks). There are some places, but really quite a few. In Bucarest there are so many and all of them are full.
and
funny thing
The only place were I stayed in a queue was at a coffee shop.

si hop un video. cu singurul loc neconventional din acest orasel .



Aucun commentaire: