mardi 3 mars 2009

The Tipping Point

things are going on inside our society, inside us, inside the perception of our feelings. I feel this and many of the people I know have similar thoughts. It may be a drama of each generation, this feeling of being the last one, but we`ll just have to wait and see. I just hope for us to become the best generation. a generation with different values and a different view of our universe. (each one of us an universe in my perception)

what I try to do, is do what I feel. Feelings are beyond my rational comprehension and for this reason i try to follow what I feel without asking to understand too good, as I don t think there is any possibility to fully understand. I can try, but I fear.

I do believe in this global vibe and I hope it will work and have some positive results . even if nothing happens, at least I feel becoming a better person every day. And this is such a nice feeling.

spend time with yourself, your passions, your hobbies, your loved ones, in your adored places and enjoy the feelings that you have.

and listen to music!

Aucun commentaire: